skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Better to be a Nomad
Than Mad All the Time!
02 August 2010
I also drove through austria on the way to switzerland..
so jörg told me to roll down the window and breathe it in! does that count as going there? (I sort of think it does)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Michigan Leigh
All this is a digression and I do not wish anyone to think my mind wanders far, it wanders but never further than I want.
View my complete profile
have a look.
http://www.thebeerics.com/
http://www.blogotheque.net/
http://www.etsy.com/
Blog Archive
►
2011
(12)
►
July
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2010
(81)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(12)
▼
August
(14)
...
more munich.
pretty little castle on an island.
big wave of homesick:(
berlin and i have been talking about getting serious.
holy sheets!
pleaseplease
fer yer ears
I also drove through austria on the way to switzer...
zürich afternoon
going to switzerland today!
on the last trip to colombia- medellin, bogota
but i do miss home!
ow champagne hangover. first week in germany.
►
July
(8)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(10)
Labels
Family Pictures
(8)
Geniuses with pens
(2)
Tasty Art
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment