16 March 2010

Vancouver is the best.

wow. what a delight. Vancouver has all the makings of the best place in North America. illegal things, yea maybe. But also the people are the most friendly, inviting, and generous beings I've come upon. Every day, similar to when I lived in Colorado, felt like a deep breath of fresh air. I went sailing to an island, and had a picnic lunch on the beach. I took a boat to another island and slept next to a pile of black bear shit. I sat alone in a prestigious art gallery and watched the weirdest film I've ever seen. I was nearly arrested in Kitsilano, a suburb of Vancouver. I laughed til my face practically dropped off. You would look out and see a combination of mountain and sea. It was idyllic and magic. I miss Vancouver all the time. God blessed Vancouver.

No comments:

Post a Comment